If you visit our website, we automatically collect and store information in so-called server log files in our capacity as provider of the Internet presence. This data is automatically transmitted to us by your browser.
The data contained within the server log files:
Browser type and version, operating system used, referrer URL, host name of the computer via which the site is accessed and time of server enquiry
We collect and store the log files for security reasons and specifically for the purposes of:
error analysis and correction and maintenance of system security and functionality and in order to be able to provide the necessary information to law enforcement agencies in the event of breach of statutory regulations. Temporary storage takes place on the basis of Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Duration of storage:
Log files are deleted from our server after a period of two months.
Contact and application forms
You transmit personal information to us if you get in touch via our contact or job application form.
The data we collect when the form is dispatched:
We collect first name, surname, e-mail address, IP address, date and time when the information was sent. In the case of online job applications, you also submit your application documentation to us. We obtain consent to process this data within the scope of the send procedure.
Alternatively, you may also contact us via the e-mail addresses oder contactform. In this case, we will store the personal data transmitted in the e-mail.
We store the data supplied on the form and your job application data for the following purpose:
Such data is stored in order to process your enquiry or job application and for the event of any subsequent further queries. Temporary storage takes place on the basis of Article 6 GDPR.
Duration of storage:
This data will be deleted as soon as the reason for storage has ceased to apply.
Your right to data deletion and your right to object
You have the right to require us to delete your personal data immediately and the right to object to the storage of your data in the following circumstances.
- Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or was otherwise being stored.
- You withdraw your consent for the lawfulness of processing pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 a) or Article 9 Paragraph 2 a) GDPR and there is no other legal basis via which processing may take place.
- You object to the processing of data pursuant to Article 21 Paragraph 1 or 2 GDPR.
- Personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- Deletion of your data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation in accordance with European Union Law or the laws of a member state.
- Your personal data was collected in relation to the offer of information society services within the meaning of Article 8 Paragraph 1 GDPR
This site uses the mapping service Google Maps via an API. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the features of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the United States. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers and an easy findability of the places we have indicated on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Data Protection Officer
Gerd Bender, E-Mail